DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
www.binsignia.com (or “Site”) is a presentation site of SC FORWARD SUPPORT SRL, a limited liability company, with headquarters in Sabareni Commune, Giurgiu County, registered in the Trade Register under the number J52/536/2015, having CUI RO34966214, hereinafter referred to as “SOCIETY”.
According to Law no. 677/2001 and (EU) 679/2016 Regulation (applicable in Romania on May 25, 2018), “SOCIETY” is a personal data operator.
“GDPR” is (EU) 679/2016 Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, and on the free movement of such data and repealing of 95/46/EC Directive.
“Personal data” means any information about an identified or identifiable individual (“the data subject”);
An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements that are unique to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identities.
QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your data or you wish to exercise your legal rights in relation to the data we own or if you are concerned about the way we handle any confidentiality issue, you can write to us at e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- Information that you provide voluntarily
When you use the contact form on the site, when you contact us by telephone or email or communicate with us in any way, you voluntarily give us the information we process. This information may include name, surname, city, e-mail address and phone number. By providing us with this information, we keep them in a secure and confidential manner in our database. We do not disclose or transfer information to third parties.
- Information we collect automatically
When browsing our site, it is possible to collect information about your visit on the site. This information may include your IP address, operating system, browser, browsing activity, and other information about how you interact with the site. We can collect this information by using cookies or other similar technologies. You can see what cookies are reading this page.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL THRESHOLD FOR PROCESSING THE DATA?
With regard to the data you voluntarily provide us by completing and submitting the forms or by contacting us in any way, the legal basis is “taking action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract” (Article 5 (2) (a) of Law 677/2001) and “to take steps at the request of the person concerned before the conclusion of a contract” (Article 6 (1) (b) of (EU) 679/2016) Regulation.
Under both current legislation and the GDPR (applicable from May 25, 2018), your consent is not required if the processing is required to complete a contract, meet a legal obligation or legitimate interest.
With respect to the data we automatically collect by using cookies or other similar technologies, the basis for processing is consent. Once you access the site, you validly consent to the processing.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
- To provide and improve the services we offer;
- To take the necessary steps to conclude a contract
- To answer your questions and requests;
- To defend ourselves against the cyber-attacks;
For marketing activities, but only when you have given your prior consent
FOR HOW LONG WE STORE THE DATA
We store personal data only for the time required to meet the goals, but no more than 10 years after the last visit to the site or the last interaction with us.
TO WHOM WE REVEAL YOUR INFORMATION
The Parties, respectively “THE SOCIETY” and its Customers agree that in executing the Partnership Agreement, each Party shall disclose personal data to the other Party as follows: each Party discloses to the other Party personal data concerning the Beneficiaries or its responsible representatives with the execution of this contract. These data consist of: identification data, location, phone number, email address.
Where the law so provides, each Party disclosing information in relation to the Beneficiaries shall provide a notice to the data subjects informing them accordingly of the processing of their personal data made in connection with this Agreement.
We shall not disclose your information to third parties, for use for their own marketing or commercial purposes. However, we may disclose your information to the following entities:
- Service providers. We may disclose your information to other companies that provide us with services and act as empowered persons, such as companies that help us with the production, transport of our products, who make phone calls or send emails on our behalf. These entities are selected with great care to ensure that they meet the specific privacy protection requirements. These entities have a limited capacity to use your information for purposes other than providing us with services;
- Courts, prosecutor’s offices or other public authorities to comply with the law or as a response to a mandatory legal procedure (such as a search warrant or court order);
DO WE TRANSFER DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
We do not currently transfer your data to countries outside the European Union. If we change the policy, we will inform you accordingly, we will provide you with the warranties and we will ask for your consent.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- The right of withdrawal of consent. If the processing is based on consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time and free of charge by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject of “Consent Removal”.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- The right to appeal to justice
- The right of access. You have the right to obtain from us a confirmation that personal data are processed or not, and, if so, you have access to those data
- The right to rectification. You have the right to obtain from us, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you. Taking into account the purposes for which data was processed, you have the right to obtain the completion of personal data that is incomplete, including by providing an additional statement.
- The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”). In situations where the data is no longer needed to fulfil the purposes, consent was withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing, you will oppose the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail in terms of processing or personal data have been processed you have the right to obtain the deletion of the data that concerns you, without undue delays.
- The right to restrict the processing. You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing if one of the following cases applies:
- challenge the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- processing is illegal, and you will oppose the deletion of personal data by requesting the restriction of their use;
- we no longer need personal data for processing, but you are requesting us to find, exercise or defend a right in court;
- You oppose to the processing in accordance with GDPR Article 21 (1) for the length of time that it is ascertained whether our legitimate rights overweight your rights.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive the personal data that you are looking at and provided to us in a structured, commonly used and readable form and you are entitled to transmit this data to another operator without any obstacles our part, where:
- the processing is based on consent under Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR; and
- processing is carried out by automatic means.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects that affect you or similarly affect you to a significant extent.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE FOLLOWING:
- Period of time: We’ll try to respond to your request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific legal law or complexity of your application.
- Restriction of access: In certain situations, we may not be able to give you access to all or some of your personal data due to legal provisions. If we refuse your access request, we will inform you of the reason for your refusal.
- Failure to identify yourself.
In some cases, we may not be able to search your personal data because of the identifiers you provide in your request. An example of personal data that we can’t consult when providing us your name and email address is data cookies kept by the browser.
In such cases, if we can’t identify you as the target person, we are unable to comply with your request, unless you provide additional information that allows your identification.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that it is saved by a site on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are widely used, in order to make the sites functional, or to function more effectively, as well as to provide information to site owners.
The website www.binsignia.com uses Traffic.ro Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Gazduire Web SRL, which helps to analyse the use of the site. For this purpose, Trafic.ro Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer.
Cookie-generated information on how the website is used – standard Internet logging information (including your IP address) and information about the visitor’s behaviour in an anonymous form – are sent to Traffic.ro and stored by it.
HOW COOKIES CAN BE CONTROLLED
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all the cookies that are already on your computer and you can configure most browsers to prevent them from being placed.
Everything about cookies
MANAGING COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER
Most browsers allow you to:
If you choose to delete cookies, you should keep in mind that any preferences will be lost. Also, if you block cookies completely, many sites (including ours) will not work properly. For these reasons, we do not recommend blocking cookies completely when using www.binsignia.com